Sunday 25 November 2012

More 4 Mums Review


I am still feeding my youngest, so I still have the excuse to go out and look at pretty Nursing Bras and feeding pyjamas.
I found a wonderful website called More 4 Mums which has an amazing choice of Maternity and Nursing wear.

They have lots of well known brands to choose from and such pretty choices.

I was very fortunate, when the lovely Lynn offered me a Nursing bra to review.

I was sent an Emma Jane Seam Free Padded Nursing Bra.


The bra arrived the very next day, a fantastic speedy service. The bra itself is just so soft and it doesn't even feel as if I am wearing a Nursing Bra. The padded part is great, it means there is always something to catch any leakage, on top of the breast pads, and it doesn't make your nipples show through in this rather chilly weather, like some I have tried!

The website itself is extremely easy to use and the choice of maternity and nursing wear is excellent. The search facility is super quick and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for.
So for any pregnant or breastfeeding mums, I would definitely recommend More 4 Mums, as the first place to look out for your nursing needs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment