I have been breastfeeding for more years than I care to remember. Most of the time I will just feed my baby in public, but there are occasions when I feel more comfortable with something to cover me up, especially when baby gets to that stage of being inquisitive and pulls away mid feed exposing a large part of your breast and nipple!
Freedom Babe is an online store for breastfeeding accessories and other fantastic nursery products . The Freedom Babe breastfeeding covers are designed to make life easier for new mothers breastfeeding whilst out and about. As the name suggests, the covers give you the freedom to breastfeed anywhere!
They also have for sale other fantastic tried and tested nursery products that fit in with the premise of making life easier for new parents including baby slings, dribble bibs, buggy essentials and bathtime!
Some Features and Benefits of the Breastfeeding Covers:
- FREE stylish zip fabric bag now available with every cover.
- Easy to put on with one hand.
- Maintain eye contact with baby through secure semi-rigid neckline.
- Quickly and easily switch breasts without having to remove cover.
- 100% cotton and machine washable.
- One generous size - Approx 90cm across x 66cm down.
- Covers tummy! No need for breastfeeding tops.
- Can be used as a handy sun or wind shade.
Please see the product information page for a full description of the Freedom Babe breastfeeding cover and how to use it.
The lovely Dawn at Freedom Babe has kindly given me a Spotty Apron to give away. All you have to do to win this apron, is head over to the Freedom Babe website and have a browse, then come back here and comment below which is your favourite product.
Closing Date : 10th December 2012